Sunday, November 23, 2008

Warm Feeling

I was holding my 7 month old, Katee, on my lap at church today. She was laying on her back on my legs just playing and smiling at me. All of a sudden I felt this warm feeling on my legs, instantly I knew something was not right. I reached down, and yep she had wet all over me. I guess she was at just the right angle that her diaper did not catch anything and it ran out the top on the back side. Yuck! I hurried and wiped at it with a wipe to hopefully mask any smell that might be there. If she weren't so cute I would have been upset. No harm done, just a wet spot on my black dress right where you don't want a wet spot.

Gotta love kids:)

2 comments:

Diana and Scott said...

Haha! I've had that happen to me before... more than once. You're right, it's a good think they're so darn cute.

We had such a good time this Thanksgiving. Your kids are darling.

SANDERS said...

Hey there it's Amy Childs/Sanders, I got your blog from Heather's. Katee is seriously the cutiest baby. I am excited to see all of you guys in the pictures. Your kids are getting so very big. I hope you don't mind me looking, I was just so excited to see what you are up to. And honestly I am going to keep checkin. It's just nice to get caught up on your Family.