With Thanksgiving coming I wanted to share some of the things I am grateful for.
First, I am grateful for my Savior and all He has done for me. I am grateful to belong to a wonderful church
Second, I am grateful for a wonderful family. I am especially grateful for a wonderful husband who is so good to me. I love him for his integrity, for his strength, for his giving heart, and for being a wonderful father to our children. I too am grateful for children who try hard. I don't give them enough credit sometimes, but they really are good kids. Spencer had me lean forward during church today so he could scratch my back. They are all so cute and such a great blessing. I am also grateful for my parents and Dave's parents. Both who give unconditional support to us. I am also grateful for each of our siblings and their families.
I am also grateful for good friends. It seems like just the right friend or friends come along at times when you need them and thier strengths the most. I am grateful for each of the friends we have had over the years.
I am grateful for a wonderful country. Despite its imperfections, I would not want to live anywhere else. I am also grateful for a beautiful world. We were able to go and visit Boston this year in the fall. While we were there we visited Walden Pond. To me it was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. Fall is my favorite season and the colors were so vibrant and beautiful.
There is so much to be grateful for. I thank my Heavenly Father daily for all that I have.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment