Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Broken Bone, Birthday, and Balloons




Today is Katee's first birthday. We had a fun day just doing some of our normal things, then we had friends over for dinner and cake. She had a great day until the balloons came out. Her buddy Luke started squeezing one and it squeeked a lot and from then on she was terrified. The looks on her face were hilarious! I will include some video footage. Also, last night while we were at Spencer's baseball practice Sadee was trying to do some tricks on the parallel bars that you can slide down. She fell off the top. I knew something was up when she would not stop crying. She kept saying her head and her neck hurt. I was worried, but we went on with our night and just kept an eye on her. Anyway, this morning she would not use her arm. This tipped Dave off to check her collar bone. Well, we went and had it x-rayed, and yep it was broken. Poor Sadee:( She was afraid that if she wore the sling people would not know who she was. She soon found that when her friends came, not only did they know her, but it got her some good attention!

2 comments:

shell-bell said...

I definitely need to head up to see you guys. Well have to figure out a time that works for you guys as well as me. I don't think that I even have your number. Give me a call and we can figure it out... 801.602.6877.

SANDERS said...

O sadness about the broken bone. She seems to take it well in the photo with the sling. Katee is seriously so cute